Mum balls make very attractive arrangements. They look expensive and awesome but are relatively very cost efficient to make. Here's how..
1. Soak round floral foams in water until drenched.
2. Use your favorite mums, peonies or carnations.
3. Pull stems apart, cut each stem about one to one and a half inches.
4. When foams are fully soaked, stick stems in until the foam are completely covered.
5. There are multiple ways to show off your work; hanging with ribbons, in lucite boxes
mounted, bunch several together for a full effect. They last one to two days.